What have I learned in terms of writing skills?. I have learned that one must use the proper word choice and
how to annotate. With my continuation of studying all I can do is get better.
What ( Proves that I have learned what I say you have learned). Well for starters, This blog series 7 is written as over due. And I have written 2 essays so far. In one essay I scored ( 31 ), the next one ( 47 )
that's an increase of ( 16 ) points. My evidence supports that I'm only getting better, and in time I will be
ready.
What of the material we have covered is still unclear or confused you? I say writing a proper essay,starting
from writing a summary.But as you can see, I am improving and eventually will graspe the concept.
Overall do I fell more confident about your understanding of basic writing skills? or less confident or the
same when you started? what makes you feel this way?. I fell more comfortable because at the begining I
was missing 2 days of class and not aware on the how to's. But by attending on a regular basis i am starting
to understand what is needed to complete the course and the work is getting easier. I study a couple of hours
daily and its still a little difficult but leaning more to the I am underatanding more part.
Anything else I ancshould know?.( Yes )...Dr.Smith, Thank you for being so comfortable with us the students. I notice every teacher is not like you. Your Cool and have a sense of humor and also sometimes
makes us laugh. We the students need that to feel that we can tell you anything and we know we can
No comments:
Post a Comment