Monday, November 7, 2011

Blog ( 11 )

In an article written by Cornell and Halcoman, " People  want to Know" Jonh Stuart states that
" Humans rather live a conscious life and know the truth, rather than live  in ignorance and carry
on while there lives without asking questions".  I agree with John Stuart, that humans subsist life
and want to know the truth rather than live in a world like Neo's, being stuck in the Matrix which is
a world of fiction dark and  mischange.

For me living in a world that all is lie's, does not work for me. I must know and require to be told the
truth. For example, When I was a child and my older sister was away in college and living on her own.
She would tell me how much fun it was living in a dorn, partying, and not worrying about a curfue.
To me, that sounded like a different world because i could not do anything she was doing, so I could
not way for my chance. Eventually when I got there, I soon enove found out that it was all a lie.
college is about hard work,coming to classes, and aquiring a dilploma.

When Neo first came abourd the Matrix spaceship, everyone thought it was a lie that because he was
failing all the tests that Morpheous was putting him through, but Morpheous new in his mind that Neo
was the one. Evidence? When the agents capture morpheous and Trinity and Neo went to rescue him,
that's when Morpheos new that Neo was the one and the truth was that he was the person who could
defeat the agents.So in conclusion, eventhoe some people rather choose to not be told the truth, I rather be told the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment