First, I can say that content of the food and the truman show,matrix, allegony of the cave have in common
is that they all have a situatio. in the truman show he was trying to figure out what was going on in seahaven
and his escape from it.In the matrix Neo was trying to find if he really was the one and searching for the truth.
The allogory of the cave, he was trying also to search and discover what was out there in the real world.So to me what they have in common is searching for the ( Truth ). Which means doing anything to find out the reality.When it comes to the food unit, from my research I found that we must be aware and conscience about when it comes to knowing whats good and bad for you,this means searching for what foods are
healthy for you and knowing the truth about non- nutritional foods and there problems.Also when it came
to the ( Red pill , Blue pill ) it was a matter of ( Choice ) what choices are we willing to make in life to better
ourselves.
The tasks in the blog series that I know I need improvement is in a higher vocabulary learning. Which also means inserting the write words withs sentences. What I have to say about CAT 3? I am getting better because the preveious two that I have taken the score has increased by alot. So I am looking foward to
the next Test becasue I really have learned things that I never knew ( Dr.J ) and will continue learning.
No comments:
Post a Comment