Monday, October 17, 2011

Blog 9

 Comparing my life to the life that Christoff created for Truman which was perfect in Christoff's mind.
no violence, minimal chaos,  and being stuck in a socluded island sounds horrible.I say no, I would not like to live in a place like seahaven. But sometimes I think of being in a place like that. What I mean by that is with all I have going on know in my life as far as, attending college, working part-time, trying to purchase a home here in queens and dealing with life's obsticles, It can gets very tireyng. Sometimes it feels like I have the world on my shoulders and its getting heavier and heavier..But it takes time and sacrafice to be were one wants to be. So like I said I would not like to live in Seahaven.Cause I want to experience life, I want to go threw up and down's. I see the world just like when Truman wanted to live Seahaven. In the end all I want is to see how far I can go and with me putting 100% into the needs and wants that i desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment