Friday, October 7, 2011

Blog 4

I say comparing Socrate's description of the cave is interesting because been chained and not having a clue how this world can treat you and Socrate's description can be similar to each other..For example life inside the cave is a dimmed light, which is the fire. objects that you can only hear and see through images. Life is wonderful but you never know what you  are going to get. Its very scary not knowing how will you survive and how the world will treat you. But, the world is a huge place  just like when he left the cave and started to explore new places. Seeing new things and going through experiences make you stronger.


  At what stage am I at?...Still chained? I am in a  place I though I would never see myself  in. Attending college, going through new experiences just like when they released the cave man into the world. Yes, i am in amsement, because when one begings to see the world in a whole different light its wonderful to experience these stages. What evidence supports my claim?. The evidence by coming to LaGuardia and learning and seeing new things is a whole new adventure for me. Going through up and down as far as academically and seeing myself  excited just like the cave man when he came back to tell his friends which were still in the cave, how he has seen new things. Where do I think I am. I am in a place were  I only can grow, become that person that i always wanted to be. Educated, with a good job and seeing myself grow in time.
Where am I palnning to go...I am planning on going to where my heart takes me.I have a plan and it starts here, I want to see the world and experience thinsg that I thought I would never see. Its makee you think about the life you live and were one wants to be in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment