Wednesday, September 14, 2011

blog2

1) What did you get from thinking about annotations with the class? It helped me understand better the material, Also how to read and re-read the material and critically to a text . How to agree or disagree with the material and list things to life experiences.
2) What did I get from writing annotations for “ is Google making us Stupid?” with your partner? First, we discussed the material, then we debated on the topic is Google making us stupid, and describe a new perspective on the subject.
3)What did you learn about the reading by annotating it? I actually learn different methods in how to write a proper essay and base it on different things, and underline main points.Also words that I don’t know to look them up in the dictionary
4) How may annotating make you a better writer? For me it will make me a better writer by understanding the material and understanding what I’m reading and looking for the main idea.
Understanding what I’m doing is extremely important because it will help me understand the material better

No comments:

Post a Comment